Meeting of the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy (ITRE)
Bussels. Thursday 28 May 2020, 11.00 – 13.00 Room: József Antall (2Q2), Brussels and via videoconferenceMost MEPs will attend the committee meeting via remote participation (Members will be able to view and listen to the proceedings, ask for the floor and intervene in the meeting).
- An EU legal framework to halt and reverse EU-driven global deforestation
- The European Forest Strategy – The Way Forward
- The EU’s role in protecting and restoring the world’s forests
Votes to the decision to enter into interinstitutional negotiations :
- Establishing the Digital Europe programme for the period 2021-2027
- Establishing the European Defence Fund
- Establishing the space programme of the Union and the European Union Agency for the Space Programme
- Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Councilestablishing Horizon Europe–the Framework Programme for Research andInnovation, laying down its rules for participation and dissemination
- Proposal for a decision of the European Parliament and of the Council onestablishing the specific programme implementing Horizon Europe–theFramework Programme for Research and Innovation
- A New Industrial Strategy for Europe
- Exchange of views on the European SMEs policy
- Establishing the framework for achieving climate neutrality and amendingRegulation (EU) 2018/1999 (European Climate Law)
Next meeting: 4 June 13.45 in Brussels.